By downloading artwork from this site, you agree to follow these guidelines:
1. Grant of License. The Pittsburgh Foundation (Licensor) hereby grants to Licensee, and Licensee hereby accepts from Licensor, the non‐exclusive, non‐transferable, royalty‐free right and license to use the logo.
2. Reservations of Rights. Licensor reserves to itself all rights in and to the logo except as specifically granted herein to Licensee, and Licensor may exercise such right at any time in any manner that it may deem appropriate.
3. Ownership of Logo. Licensee acknowledges that Licensor is the sole owner of the logo and the goodwill therewith, and that all use of the logo by or on behalf of Licensee will inure to the benefit of and be on behalf of Licensor exclusively.
4. No Warranties. Licensee acknowledges that, except as expressly set forth in this agreement, the rights granted hereunder are provided without any warranty, on an “as is” basis, and that licensor is not providing any other warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect thereto, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. Limitation of Liability. Licensor will have no liability or responsibility for special or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred by licensee as a consequence of the use of the marks or otherwise, even if Licensor has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. Liability of Licensee. Licensee will indemnify and hold harmless Licensor from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, expenses and liabilities of any kind (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) with respect to any claims or suits brought by any third party arising out of any act or omission of Licensee, its employees, consultants or Licensees in connection with any matter whatsoever connected with or related to this Agreement, including but not limited to claims arising from Licensee’s marketing, distribution or sale of any goods or services.
7. Assignment. Neither this Agreement nor the license granted herein nor any other rights granted hereunder may be assigned, sublicensed or transferred by Licensee without the prior written consent of Licensor, and any attempted assignment, sublicense or transfer, whether voluntary or by operation of law, will be void and of no force or effect.
8. Usage. Do not rebuild this logo. Respect the size and colors of the logo and do not alter. Please avoid stretching and space requirements.