Scholarship name: Edward and Dorothy Livingston Fund
To provide scholarships to deserving young women at hospital nursing schools and nursing schools which are a part of degree granting colleges and universities located in Allegheny County, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in: Nursing
- Have a residence in: Allegheny County
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Preference will be given to minority and female students.
- Priority will be given to junior/senior level students in a four year institution and second year students in a two year program.
- Obtain Financial Aid Officer verification.
- Maintain a GPA of: 2.00
How to apply:
- Provide a college transcript.
- Provide a copy of the Student Aid Report (SAR).
- Provide 3 letters of reference.
Contact for more information:
- Duquesne University School of Nursing: Kathy Mayle, Director, Center for Healthcare Diversity (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Scholarship Application (click to download PDF):
Categories this scholarship falls into: