Scholarship name: K&L Gates Fund
Fellowships to offer law students the opportunity to assist public service organizations in Pittsburgh PA (4-week summer internship).
- Pursue a degree or studies in: Law
- Complete an application and include a short one page personal statement explaining why you are interested in the K&L ates Public Interest Fellowship Program and what you hope to gain or accomplish through the experience.
- for application: www.klgates.com/lawstudents/studentspublicservice/fellowship
How to apply:
- Provide a college transcript.
- Provide 2 letters of reference.
- Provide 2 letters of recommendation.
Contact for more information:
- K&L Gates: Jessica Gangjee - firstname.lastname@example.org; The Pittsburgh Foundation: Deborah Turner - email@example.com
Categories this scholarship falls into: