Scholarship name: Sheena M. Taylor Memorial Scholarship Fund
To provide financial assistance to nursing students who have not yet become qualified to practice as registered nurses.
- Pursue a degree or studies in: Nursing
- Have a residence in: western PA; WV; UK; and Northern Ireland
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Institution at which to use scholarship: college or hospital program in western PA or WV
- Maintain a GPA of: 2.00
How to apply:
- Provide a college transcript.
- Provide a copy of the Student Aid Report (SAR).
Contact for more information:
- Duquesne University School of Nursing: Kathy Mayle, Director, Center for Healthcare Diversity (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Categories this scholarship falls into: