St. Francis School of Nursing Alumni of Pittsburgh, PA Scholarship Fund
Scholarship name: St. Francis School of Nursing Alumni of Pittsburgh, PA Scholarship Fund
To provide scholarships for graduate and undergraduate students in a professional nursing program.
- Pursue a degree or studies in: Nursing
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Preference will be given to U.S. citizens.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a Professional Nursing program.
- Student may be pursuing their first academic degree/diploma which leads to a Professional Licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Student may already be Licensed as a Registered Nurse and currently pursuing an Advanced Degree in Nursing.
- Maintain a GPA of: 3.00
How to apply:
- Provide a college transcript.
- Provide a copy of the Student Aid Report (SAR).
Contact for more information:
- The Pittsburgh Foundation: Deborah Turner - email@example.com