William Henry Fitch Memorial Trust
Scholarship name: William Henry Fitch Memorial Trust
Scholarship aid to needy minority group students seeking a professional nursing education.
- Pursue a degree or studies in: Nursing
- Have a residence in: Allegheny County
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Institution at which to use scholarship: an accredited school of nursing in Allegheny County.
- Preference will be given to minority students.
- Priority given to junior/senior level students in a four-year institution ad second year students in a two year program.
- Maintain a GPA of: 2.00
How to apply:
- Provide a college transcript.
- Provide a copy of the Student Aid Report (SAR).
- Provide 3 letters of reference.
Contact for more information:
- Kathy Mayle, Director (email@example.com)
Scholarship Application (click to download PDF):
Categories this scholarship falls into: Status in school: Undergraduate Field of Study: Nursing College or University: anywhere in Allegheny County