Scholarship name: Women's Press Club of Pittsburgh/The Gertrude Gordon Memorial Fund
Providing awards to talented journalism students in the Pittsburgh area.
- Have a residence in: Western PA
- Institution at which to use scholarship: college in western PA
- Applicant may be a student intern, occasional stringer, or student media staff member and participate in writing competition.
- Preference will be given to qualified female students.
- Complete the appropriate entry form and follow the contest rules.
How to apply:
- Provide a college transcript.
Contact for more information:
- Point Park University: Helen Fallon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Categories this scholarship falls into: