Catherine Baine Berg Scholarship Fund & Patricia Berg Scholarship Fund
The Catherine Baine Berg Scholarship Fund & The Patricia Berg Scholarship Fund were created in honor of Patricia Berg and her mother, Catherine Baine Berg, to benefit graduating seniors of Penn Hills High School who go on to attend the University of Pittsburgh.
Average Award $4,000
- Attend Penn Hills High School as a graduating senior.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend the University of Pittsburgh.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
The Pittsburgh Foundation: Jennifer Marino, Scholarship Coordinator - marinoj [at] pghfdn.org