Abigail Noble Scholarship Fund To provide an annual scholarship to an accredited church related college or a school of nursing for a student who is being graduated from a high school in the Ligonier Valley School District.
Average Award $3,100
- Attend high school as a graduating senior at/in: Ligonier Valley School District.
- Pursue a degree or studies in nursing.
- Have completed junior/senior year within the Ligonier Valley School District.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited church related college or a school of nursing.
- Be someone who displays qualities of citizenship, leadership and character.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit three letters of reference from individuals not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Guidance Office, Ligonier Valley High School.