K&L Gates Fund The K&L Gates Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide fellowships to offer law students the opportunity to assist public service organizations in Pittsburgh PA (4-week summer internship).
Average Award $8,000
- Attend Law school.
- Pursue a degree or studies in law.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be able to fulfill the fellowship of working for 8 weeks of the summer at KidsVoice.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference.
- Submit your resume.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
K&L Gates: Emily Coon - emily.coon [at] klgates.com; The Pittsburgh Foundation: Jennifer Marino - marinoj [at] pghfdn.org