Paul J. and Charlotta Ross Young Musician's Fund
The Paul J. and Charlotta Ross Young Musician’s Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation was created to provide educational assistance to students who are pursuing their interests in music through enrollment in either the Three Rivers Young People’s Orchestra or the Pittsburgh Youth Symphony.
Average Award Varies
Deadline: Application is open from May 1 to July 30.
- Attend middle or high school.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be a member of the Three Rivers Young People's Orchestra or the Pittsburgh Youth Symphony who plays a stringed instrument.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual who is not related to you.
The Pittsburgh Foundation: Jennifer Marino, Scholarship Coordinator - marinoj [at] pghfdn.org