Lightbown Family Scholarship Fund
The Lightbown Family Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for students from Allegheny County pursuing a career in education.
- Attend high school as a graduating senior or an institution of higher education as an undergraduate student.
- Reside in Allegheny County.
- Pursue a degree or studies in education.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Preference will be given to qualified female applicants.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
The Pittsburgh Foundation: Jennifer Marino, Scholarship Coordinator - marinoj [at] pghfdn.org