David Glick Memorial Scholarship Fund The David Glick Memorial Scholarship Fund was established to provide scholarships for students enrolled in Harvard Law School.
Average Award $2,500
- Attend Harvard Law School.
- Reside in Allegheny County, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in law.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
- Submit proof of residency in Allegheny County, PA.