St. Francis School of Nursing Alumni of Pittsburgh, PA Scholarship Fund
The St. Francis School of Nursing Alumni of Pittsburgh Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for graduate and undergraduate students in a professional nursing program.
Average Award $2,000
- Pursue a degree or studies in nursing.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
The Pittsburgh Foundation: Jennifer Marino - marinoj [at] pghfdn.org