Leonard and Annette Silverman PITT Pharmacy School Fund The Leonard and Annette Silverman University of Pittsburgh Pharmacy School Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to students who are currently enrolled in the Doctoral program at the University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy. The Fund is in memory of Leonard Silverman, a graduate of the School of Pharmacy in 1951.
Average Award $2,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Attend the University of Pittsburgh as a doctoral student.
- Graduated from a high school in Western Pennsylvania.
- Pursue a degree or studies in pharmacy.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.