Albert L. Pranatis Scholarship Fund The Albert L. Pranatis Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide renewable scholarships to graduating seniors of the City of Duquesne, Duquesne PA 15110.
Renewable over 4 years, Average Award $4,000 per year
- Attend East Allegheny or West Mifflin High School as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Duquesne, PA 15110.
- Pursue a degree or studies in one of the natural sciences (biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, chemistry, chemical physics, geology, neuroscience, and physics) or mathematics (mathematics does not include computer science).
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.