George Rusinko Memorial Scholarship for St. Mary's Church The George Rusinko Memorial Scholarship was created by Michael J. and Aimee Rusinko Kakos at The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County to provide scholarships for students who are active members of St. Mary Byzantine Catholic Church.
Average Award Varies
Deadline: Inquire in the church office.
- Attend high school in Westmoreland County School District as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Westmoreland County.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be a member of St. Mary's Church in Westmoreland County.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual who is not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
St. Mary's Church office