Bill and Mary Conner Scholarship Fund The Bill and Mary Conner Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to graduating seniors at Penn Hills High School.
Not less than $1,000
- Attend Penn Hills High School as a graduating senior.
- Demonstrate Financial Need.
- Plan to attend a 2- or 4-year college or university in Allegheny County.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference: one from an individual not related to you who knows your educational goals and one from a teacher, employer, or director of an organization where you have volunteered.