Tax incentives for clients. Future incentives for you.
If you’re a professional advisor, The Pittsburgh Foundation is here to help you achieve your client’s charitable goals — both for year-end and in perpetuity. Planned giving options include CGAs, CRTs, CLTs, IRAs and life insurance.
Year-End Giving Deadlines for Existing Funds
- Mutual funds: Contact the Foundation no later than Nov. 30.
- Checks: Contributions must be dated and postmarked no later than Dec. 31.
- Donate Online: Contributions must be submitted by Dec. 31.
- Stock: Gifts must be received by the Foundation’s account by Dec. 31.
- For stock donations as a third-party manager, please call 412.394.2630 prior to depositing securities into your investment pool.
- For stock donations to Legacy funds, please use DTC #8275 / The Bank of New York Mellon, Acct. # 108447B2210, The Pittsburgh Foundation.
- For stock donations to American funds, please use: DTC# 0015, Acct. #617-126096-345.
- Contact us by Dec. 21 for all other stock transfer instructions.
To Set Up New Funds
We can help you set up a fund within 24 hours. Your clients will receive the maximum tax benefits on their gifts, and qualified financial advisors can maintain investment advisory capacity by continuing to manage their clients’ funds.
The Pittsburgh Foundation will be open through year-end with the following exceptions:
- Close at 3:00 p.m. on Nov. 23
- Closed Nov. 24-25
- Close at 3:00 p.m. on Dec. 22
- Closed Dec. 23-26
- Close at 3:00 p.m. on Dec. 30