Edward J. and Elizabeth J. Coyne Scholarship Fund The Edward J. and Elizabeth J. Coyne Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to benefit employees of Tri-State Petroleum Corporation and Underwood Limited Partnership, and their children. This scholarship is to assist those wanting to further their education and/or improve their skills.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend high school as a graduating senior OR an accredited college/ university/ technical school OR a single course/ certificate program.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 (applicants who have not attended school for 5 years or more need not meet this GPA).
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university OR a single course/ certificate program.
- Be a current employee, or the child of an employee, of Tri-State Petroleum Corporation or Underwood Limited Partnership. Children of the Board of Directors or the Executive Committee are not eligible.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit proof of employment at Tri-State Petroleum Corp. or Underwood Limited Partnership.