Wellington C. Carl Fund The Wellington C. Carl Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for students enrolled in the University of Pittsburgh School of Engineering and Mines.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend the University of Pittsburgh.
- Pursue a degree or studies in engineering.
- Have a teaching or graduate research assistantship.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5.
- Be enrolled in a Ph.D. program beyond the first year.
- Preference will be given to to a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
How to Apply
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.