Laura E. Elden Educational Trust The Laura E. Elden Educational Trust was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to assist worthy and deserving students in obtaining a college or university education.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Allegheny County, PA.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 .
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.