Frances L. Lewis Memorial Scholarship Fund The Frances L. Lewis Memorial Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to students who plan to attend college or an accredited career or technical school.
Average Award: $2,000 to $5,500
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Allegheny County, PA.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.