Charlotte Gratz Kisseleff Fund The Charlotte Gratz Kisseleff Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to undergraduate students (juniors and seniors) pursuing an education and/or career in the field of Classical Music.
Average Award: $7,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Attend a certified institution of higher education as a rising junior or senior in an undergraduate program.
- Graduated from a high school within Allegheny County, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in classical music.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.