Casey Equipment Employees Scholarship Fund The Casey Employees Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to children of employees of Casey Equipment Corporation and Youngstown Steel Equipment Sales.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Application Period Closes: 2023-24 applications will be available in January.
- Attend or plan to attend post-secondary education.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be the child of a full-time employee of Casey Equipment Corporation or Youngstown Steel Equipment Sales. The applicant must be under the age of 25 as of the application date.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).