In 2022, The Pittsburgh Foundation will offer three grant cycles as part of its Foundation-directed grant-making program. Based on feedback we received from nonprofits in 2021, we have refined our grant application. This is meant to improve the experience when submitting a proposal through our online grant portal. Some of the key changes we have identified include the following:
- Eliminating the requirement to submit a Letter of Inquiry (LOI).
- Reducing the number of narrative questions in the application.
- Accepting applications submitted to other funders.
- No longer requiring upload of a separate, board-approved budget.
- Simplifying the final report form.
If you are planning to apply for one of our upcoming grant cycles, we encourage you to watch the Grantseeker Information Session that we hosted in 2021 to ensure that you understand our current application process and grant-making priorities. This webinar will be especially helpful to applicants who have not previously submitted an application for funding to our Foundation.
Please be aware of application deadlines and decision dates when considering the timing of your application.