Carnegie-Collier Rotary Scholarship Fund The Carnegie-Collier Rotary Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to students entering post-secondary education programs from the Carnegie-Collier area.
Average Award $2,000
- Attend high school as a graduating senior or be a previous recipient of this scholarship.
- Reside in the geographic area covered by the Carlynton and Chartiers Valley school districts in Pennsylvania.
- Have no relation to any current member of the Carnegie-Collier Rotary Club.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be able to appear in person for an interview with the Scholarship Committee, if requested.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
The Pittsburgh Foundation: Jennifer Marino - marinoj [at] pghfdn.org