Start by selecting your status in school. Then, on the results page, use the drop-downs. Start broadly and then narrow your terms. Mix it up. Hit “reset criteria” to repeat.
To log in to your account, click here.
Not sure about your status in school?
- HS Senior includes scholarships for high school seniors for their first year of college. Some scholarships are renewable.
- Undergraduate includes scholarships for both 2- and 4-year educational institutions, including trade schools (vocational and technical), community colleges and universities.
- Graduate includes scholarships for advanced degrees including master’s, doctoral, law and medical degrees.
- Pre-K to grade 12 includes scholarships for academic and enrichment programs.
- Special Education includes scholarships for special education programs and enrichment.