CFWC - Frederick V. Hoyet Sr. & Jr. Memorial Scholarship Fund The Frederick V. Hoyet Sr. & Jr. Memorial Scholarship was established to support a Penn-Trafford High School graduating senior who has demonstrated a four year commitment to education and a student of good standing.
Average Award Varies
- Attend high school at Penn-Trafford High School as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Westmoreland County, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in engineering, law, criminology, criminal justice, healthcare, biological sciences, fine arts, english/literature, humanities, environmental or conservation studies.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Community Foundation of Westmoreland County