Lillian Gorell Scholarship Fund The Lillian Gorell Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for deserving students with preference given to blind students as well as those students wishing to study the Arts.
Average Award $500
- Attend higher education as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be planning to work and hold a career in the United States.
- Preference will be given to vision impaired students or students with an interest in the arts.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit a statement on how much funding you require and what it will be used for.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.