Dietrich Foundation 2020 grants to Greenville area increase
PITTSBURGH, AUG. 11, 2020 – The Dietrich Foundation Greenville, PA Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation has awarded $45,940 to Greenville area organizations this year. These awards increased from last year’s slate of grants, which totaled $34,350. Grantees this year are:
- The Community Foundation of Western PA and Eastern OH: $25,000.
- Greenville Symphony Orchestra: $8,000.
- Greenville Area Community Theatre: $5,500.
- Greenville Little League: $5,000.
- First Baptist Church: $1,940.
- The Girl Scouts of Western Pennsylvania: $500 to provide support for the Girl Scouts program in Greenville.
William S. Dietrich II, a former steel industry executive who died in 2012, established the fund at The Pittsburgh Foundation to support charitable programs in the community of Greenville. This is the sixth year the fund has awarded grants. Grant applications for next year will open in January.
# # #