Gatto Family Scholarship The Gatto Family Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide a scholarship to students attending the University of Pittsburgh or Duquesne University.
Average Award: Varies
Application Period Opens: 1/16/2024
Application Period Closes: 3/29/2024
- Attend the University of Pittsburgh or Duquesne University.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Preference will be given to students who are mothers of dependent children pursuing their undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from a mentor, professor or employer.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.