Alan H. and Diane W. Perer Fund The Alan H. and Diane W. Perer Fund was created to provide 4-year college scholarships to graduating high school seniors of The Neighborhood Academy.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Multi-Year (up to 4 years). Recipients must continue to meet the stated criteria.
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/30/2023
- Attend The Neighborhood Academy in Pittsburgh, PA as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Southwestern Pennsylvania (Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Washington or Westmoreland counties).
- Have demonstrated academic merit.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.1 beginning the freshman year and showing a clear increase in successive years.
- Plan to attend a 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.