Fox Chapel Area Education McAuley Fund The Wilson McAuley and Carol McAuley Scholarship is available for Fox Chapel Area High School seniors who are pursuing post-secondary education. The scholarship will be awarded to a student(s) who is interested in pursuing a business-related or technology-related career. In addition, the award will be given based upon the applicant’s commitment to community service and academic achievement. Carol McAuley and her brother Wilson were long-time residents of the Fox Chapel area. Ms. McAuley was an art teacher at Kerr School for many years. Wilson McAuley was a banker. It was their desire to help children of the district pursue higher education and this scholarship was established in 2001 to help carry out this wish.
2023 award budget is approximately $900
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/30/2023
You are now leaving The Pittsburgh Foundation website and entering Scholarship America’s website where the specific fund you are applying to will be included within a combined application offering additional scholarship opportunities.
- Attend Fox Chapel High School as a graduating senior.
- Pursue a degree or studies in business or technology related fields.
- Have demonstrated a commitment to community service and academic achievement.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)