East Allegheny Student Aid Scholarship Fund The East Allegheny Student Aid Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarship for graduating seniors of East Allegheny.
Average Award: $2,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend East Allegheny High School as a graduating senior.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you. Teacher and clergy letters are preferred.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.