Wolves Club Den #2 of Ellwood City Scholarship Fund The Wolves Club Den #2 of Ellwood City Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to support high school seniors living the Ellwood City Area School District and Riverside Beaver County School District with preference for those who demonstrate community service and/or volunteerism.
Average Award: $5,000 multi-year and $1,750 single-year
Award Type: Single-or Multi-Year Award
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Reside in the Ellwood City Area School District or Riverside Beaver County School District.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university OR an accredited vocational or technical trade school as a full-time student.
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate community service and/or volunteerism.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit one letter of reference.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.