Sidney and Dorae Archinal Memorial Scholarship Fund The Sidney and Dorae Archinal Memorial Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for students from the Woodland Hills School District area in PA who are pursuing secondary education. Sidney and Dorae made Braddock Hills their home in 1965 and lived there for over 30 years. During this time they raised 3 boys, participated in many community events and had many close friends from the Borough. They both retired from Braddock General Hospital and care giving was in their hearts. It is our honor to contribute a token of our appreciation in their memory to the current residents of Braddock Hills.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Reside in the Woodland Hills School District area.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Preference will be given to students who reside in Braddock Hills.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual who is not related to you.