Thomas M. Colella & Florence M. Colella Scholarship Fund The Thomas M. Colella & Florence M. Colella Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide a full tuition, renewable scholarship for a student from Western Pennsylvania, specifically for a student entering Grove City college for undergraduate studies.
Average Award: the full cost of tuition, fees and course-related expenses at Grove City College.
Award Type: Multi-year for up to 4 years. Recipients must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.25 and degree enrollment at Grove City College.
- Attend high school as a graduating senior in Western Pennsylvania.
- Reside in Western Pennsylvania.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25, or have shown great progress in the junior and senior years.
- Plan to attend Grove City College.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference: one from a teacher of a major subject (English, Math, Science, History), and one from someone who knows the applicant well (teacher, coach, religious leaders, Boy/Girl Scout troop leader, or employer) and can speak to the applicant’s general ability.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.