Robert R. Heaton Scholarship Fund The Robert R. Heaton Scholarship Fund was created by Bob Heaton to provide scholarships for students who are current residents of Butler County or graduates of a Butler County high school, who currently attend or plan to attend vocational or technical trade school OR a 2-or 4-year college or university.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years. Beginning 2022-23, this will be a multi-year award.
Application Period Opens: 11/15/2021
Application Period Closes: 3/31/2022
- Attend or plan to attend vocational or technical trade school OR a 2-or 4-year college or university located anywhere in the United States.
- Graduated from a Butler County, PA high school.
- Reside in Butler County, PA or a graduate of a Butler County high school.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Be a traditional or non-traditional student.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.