Thomas Jefferson High School Class of 1975 Scholarship Fund The Thomas Jefferson High School Class of 1975 Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to graduating seniors of Thomas Jefferson High School who plan on pursuing post-secondary education.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/30/2023
- Attend Thomas Jefferson High School as a graduating senior.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university OR an accredited vocational or technical trade school as a full-time student.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from an employer, supervisor from a volunteer experience, a local faith community or a teacher or guidance counselor.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.