Alexander Moreland Memorial Scholarship Fund The Alexander Moreland Memorial Scholarship Fund was established at The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County in memory of Alexander Moreland to provide scholarships to students in the Greensburg Salem School District.
Average Award: $2,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/15/2023
- Attend Greensburg Salem High School as a graduating senior.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university OR an accredited vocational or technical trade school as a full-time student.
- Preference will be given to a well-rounded student, as defined by being involved in a variety of activities, such as athletics, the arts, community service, clubs and organizations, spiritual life, and/or employment.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.