Continuing College Education Scholarship Fund The Continuing College Education Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for rising college sophomores, juniors or seniors living in Western PA for continued study at a 4-year college or university.
Average Award: $5,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/30/2023
- Attend or plan to attend a 4-year college or university in Pennsylvania as a rising undergraduate sophomore, junior, or senior.
- Reside in Western Pennsylvania.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative college or university GPA of 3.2.
- Be Pell eligible as determined by the FAFSA.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference including one academic and one personal reference (non-family).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.