Wayne Rawley Fund The Wayne Rawley Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide engineering scholarships (either Civil, Mechanical or Electrical) for students enrolled in Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh.
Average Award: $13,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Pursue a degree or studies in engineering.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend Carnegie Mellon University or the University of Pittsburgh.
- Be in top 10% of their high school graduating class.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.