Wayne Rawley Fund The Wayne Rawley Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide engineering scholarships (either Civil, Mechanical or Electrical) for students enrolled in Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh.
2023 award budget is approximately $42,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/30/2023
You are now leaving The Pittsburgh Foundation website and entering Scholarship America’s website where the specific fund you are applying to will be included within a combined application offering additional scholarship opportunities.
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Pursue a degree or studies in engineering.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend Carnegie Mellon University or the University of Pittsburgh.
- Preference will be given to applicants with financial need.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)