G. Napier and Ellen T. Wilson Scholarship Fund The G. Napier and Ellen T. Wilson Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide annual scholarship awards to the outstanding senior high school volunteer at both the Aspinwall and the Highland Park facilities of the Veterans Administration Hospital.
Average Award: $2,700
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Closes: 2023-24 applications will be available in January.
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Have served a minimum of 100 volunteer hours at the Veteran's Administration Hospital.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be a student who demonstrates dependability, loyalty, a good attitude, and effort.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.
- If you have any questions about applying, please check with the scholarship contact listed below.