Leonard M.S. and Beulah G. Morris Memorial Scholarship Fund (Law) The Leonard M.S. and Beulah G. Morris Memorial Scholarship Fund (Law) was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for deserving students of high academic ability, in need of financial assistance and enrolled in the Law School of the University of Pittsburgh.
Average Award: $2,500
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend the Law School of the University of Pittsburgh.
- Pursue a degree or studies in law.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit LSAT scores (first-year students). 2L and 3L for continuing students(Law School GPA).