Nicole Marie Falbo Memorial Scholarship Fund The Nicole Marie Falbo Memorial Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to serious dance students at Point Park University.
Average Award: $1,200
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend Point Park University.
- Pursue a degree or studies in dance.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Be currently enrolled in dance classes.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.