Chartiers Valley Soccer Scholarship Fund The Chartiers Valley Soccer Scholarship Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation was created to provide financial assistance for post-secondary education for students from Chartiers Valley High School.
Average Award: $2,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Guidance Office.
- Attend Chartiers Valley High School as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Chartiers Valley.
- Have played varsity soccer at Chartiers Valley High School for a minimum of two years.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual who is not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.
Chartiers Valley High School Guidance Office