Ann M. Kendlehart Scholarship Fund (Pennsylvania State University) The J. Bailey Kendlehart Scholarship Award of the Ann M. Kendlehart Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide tuition scholarships to recognize and reward academic achievement and potential in students majoring in civil engineering at Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA.
Average Award: $2,000
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
Application Period Closes: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA as a full-time student, pursuing first baccalaureate degree.
- Pursue a degree or studies in civil engineering.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.