Tim McCaig Memorial Fund The Tim McCaig Memorial Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide a scholarship for a senior student enrolled in the Peters Township School District.
Average Award: $2,500
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend Peters Township High School as a graduating senior.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be a student athlete.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.