Samuel J. Goldstein, Esquire, Scholarship Fund The Samuel J. Goldstein, Esquire, Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to benefit students from Allegheny County and contiguous counties who are planning to attend or already attend law school in Pennsylvania.
Average Award: $7,000 Over 2 Years
Award Type: Multi-Year Award (2 Years). Recipients in their first-year at a Pennsylvania law school are eligible to receive this scholarship for a second year at a Pennsylvania law school if a cumulative GPA of 2.5 is maintained.
- Attend or plan to attend an accredited law school in Pennsylvania.
- Reside in Allegheny County, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Washington or Westmoreland counties in Pennsylvania.
- Pursue a degree or studies in law.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited law school in Pennsylvania.
- Preference will be given to applicants of Jewish faith.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from a faculty member.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.