Samuel J. Goldstein, Esquire, Scholarship Fund The Samuel J. Goldstein, Esquire, Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to benefit students from Allegheny County and contiguous counties who are planning to attend or already attend law school in Pennsylvania.
Average Award: $7,000 Over 2 Years
Award Type: Multi-Year (2 Years). Recipients in their first-year at a Pennsylvania law school are eligible to receive this scholarship for a second year at a Pennsylvania law school if a cumulative GPA of 2.5 is maintained.
Application Period Closes: This scholarship is part of our spring application period, which will close on May 16 at 4pm EST.
- Attend or plan to attend an accredited law school in Pennsylvania.
- Reside in Allegheny County, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Washington or Westmoreland counties in Pennsylvania.
- Pursue a degree or studies in law.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited law school in Pennsylvania.
- Preference will be given to applicants of Jewish faith.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)